A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Sagalovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Sagalovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Sagalovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagalovich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sagalovich has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagalovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris Sagalovich practice?
Dr. Boris Sagalovich practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.