A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Sagalovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Sagalovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Sagalovich, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagalovich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagalovich has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Sagalovich MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Boris Sagalovich practice?
- Dr. Boris Sagalovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Sagalovich practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.