Dr. Boris Shklyar DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2013
Horrible!
I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone unless you are desperate. He was rude and didn't seem to even listen to what I had to say. He basically refused to address the issues I was having. When I go to a hospital and I'm paying top dollar for them to tell me what is wrong I expect them to at least listen to me. The whole experience just was awful and I have to pay for it! He didn't do anything I asked him to do. I told him what was wrong and he gave me a few of his "theories" on what it could be, but refused to do any tests. I can't believe I have to pay for this. He did nothing but offend me. I even overheard him say to the nurse outside, "sometimes they just won't leave." Why would I leave with no answers???

September 12th, 2010
Emergency room visit
Dr. Shklyar is the best doctor that has treated my daughter since she was born at Conway Medical Center. He is very informative, patient,and courteous. He was not only concerned about my 6 week old daughter but also my postpartum care. I highly recommend him to anyone. I just wish he had his own private practice.

February 28th, 2010
I appreciated Dr Shklyar's ability to not go with the norm in treatment - he used alternative treatments instead of jumping right into narcotics for pain (migraine), which had previously left me with more problems once the medicine had worn off.Great bedside manner. Very knowledgable and willing to communicate his reasoning for treatment decisions.Thank you!

October 19th, 2009
Great Doctor!
Knowledgeable, professional, caring doctor.