Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Boris Shmigel
Dr. Boris Shmigel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Shmigel is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Boris Shmigel has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Boris Shmigel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. James Tacci
Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Rochester, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Stephen Mawn
Rochester, NY 0 mi36
Dr. George Anstadt
Rochester, NY 0 mi41