A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Skurkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Skurkovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Skurkovich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skurkovich graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skurkovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Ann E Skurkovich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Boris A. Skurkovich practice?
- Dr. Boris Skurkovich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boris Skurkovich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians and Providence Pediatric Specialists.