A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Skurkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Skurkovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Skurkovich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skurkovich graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Skurkovich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skurkovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 16 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans