A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Spodik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Spodik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Spodik, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spodik graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Spodik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris V Spodik DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris V. Spodik practice?
- Dr. Boris Spodik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Spodik practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.