A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Vaisman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaisman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vaisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Vaisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaisman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Vaisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Vaisman practice?
- Dr. Boris Vaisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Vaisman practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.