A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Vaisman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaisman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vaisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Vaisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaisman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Vaisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Vaisman practice?
- Dr. Boris Vaisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Vaisman practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.