A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Volshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Volshteyn, Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General, Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - Hand Surgery Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volshteyn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volshteyn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Volshteyn, MD, MS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Volshteyn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Volshteyn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn MD and MS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Boris Volshteyn practice?
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Volshteyn practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near West Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See West Long Branch Surgeons and West Long Branch Plastic Surgeons.