A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Volshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Volshteyn, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Volshteyn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Volshteyn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Volshteyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Boris Volshteyn practice?
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Volshteyn practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and West Long Branch, NJ.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Plastic Surgeons.