A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Boris Volshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Volshteyn, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Volshteyn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Abdominoplasty
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Mini Face Lift
Education & Awards
Dr. Volshteyn graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Volshteyn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boris Volshteyn practice?
- Dr. Boris Volshteyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Volshteyn practices Plastic Surgery, Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons and East Brunswick Plastic Surgeons.