A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Yakubov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Yakubov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakubov graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Yakubov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Yakov Yakubov MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Y. Yakubov practice?
- Dr. Boris Yakubov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Yakubov practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists.