A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Zelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Zelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelle graduated from Georg August Univ, Gottingen.
Dr. Zelle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris A Zelle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boris A. Zelle practice?
- Dr. Boris Zelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Zelle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.