A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Mravkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Mravkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mravkov
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Mravkov, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mravkov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Mravkov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Brunswick Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Mravkov MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Mravkov practice?
- Dr. Boris Mravkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Mravkov practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Neurologists.