A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trifunovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Trifunovic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic practice?
- Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic has 10 office locations.
Dr. Borivoje Trifunovic practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Center Line, MI and Utica, MI.