A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borna Mehrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borna Mehrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehrad
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borna Mehrad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrad graduated from The Univ Of Nottingham Med Sch, Nottingham, Uk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borna Mehrad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borna Mehrad practice?
- Dr. Borna Mehrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Borna Mehrad practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Critical Care Practitioners and Charlottesville Pulmonologists.