A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borna Mehrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borna Mehrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borna Mehrad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrad graduated from The Univ Of Nottingham Med Sch, Nottingham, Uk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borna Mehrad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borna Mehrad practice?
- Dr. Borna Mehrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Borna Mehrad practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners and Dallas Pulmonologists.