A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boruch Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boruch Zucker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boruch Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Zucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boruch Zucker MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Boruch Zucker practice?
- Dr. Boruch Zucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boruch Zucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morton Grove, IL and Cleveland, OH.
See Skokie Internists and Skokie Cardiologists.