A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boruch Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boruch Zucker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boruch Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Zucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boruch Zucker MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Boruch Zucker practice?
- Dr. Boruch Zucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Boruch Zucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Internists and Skokie Cardiologists.