Dr. Boruch Zucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boruch Zucker?

September 6th, 2017

Excellent Physician, Caring Person

Dr Zucker treated me for episodes of Rapid A Fib requiring hospitalizations and cardioversion. He is a skilled doctor who takes all the time necessary to discuss options , backing them up with statistical results. He never "oversells" any procedure and included me in the decisions. Ultimately, I had a rediofrequency ablation of my atrial chambers which has given me great relief. I highly recommend Dr Zucker!

August 10th, 2017

A kind man who listens and answers my questions

I have seen Dr. Zucker for about 2 1/2 years. He has always been good about answering my questions without talking down to me. He is kind and doesn't have the big ego that some specialists have. I haven't seen another cardiologist for the same issues, so I wouldn't know if his diagnosis were wrong.

June 27th, 2016

I'm sure that he has medical knowledge, or he wouldn't be practicing medicine. I find him to be very opinionated, and gets angry if you disagree with him. I saw him in the hospital twice, and would never use him as my cardiologist, his temperament and mine, just don't agree. I feel that he needs to talk TO HIS PATIENTS, NOT AT THEM. I saw Dr. Bruce Bergelson after seeing him, and was much happier with him. He is my doctor now. I like his way, manner, he listens as well as speaks, and makes you feel as though you know everything that's wrong with you, and how it will be treated. Dr. Bergelson is my hero.......I'm so happy to have found him.

June 12th, 2013

this doctor is a wonderful cardiologist

May 31st, 2012

A Great Doctor/Surgeon

I had to have a pacemaker installed. I had the finest and brightest in Dr. Zucker. He is what I would call the Wizard of Hearts. His surgical team is as good as it gets.His office staff and follow-ups are done in an efficient manner. I recommend/Give Dr.Zucker 5/STARS.

April 18th, 2011

No opinion since last fall

My family physician recommended me to see Dr. Zuker due to arrhythmia. I went through stress test, 21 days of heart monitoring, MRI. Since last fall my doctor had not received Dr. Zuker's opinion( except not decoded tape of heart monitoring), yet. Dr.Zuker ignored calls from my physician's office. Medicare & Medicate were charged on timely fashion.

July 30th, 2016