Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 26th, 2016

I'm sure that he has medical knowledge, or he wouldn't be practicing medicine. I find him to be very opinionated, and gets angry if you disagree with him. I saw him in the hospital twice, and would never use him as my cardiologist, his temperament and mine, just don't agree. I feel that he needs to talk TO HIS PATIENTS, NOT AT THEM. I saw Dr. Bruce Bergelson after seeing him, and was much happier with him. He is my doctor now. I like his way, manner, he listens as well as speaks, and makes you feel as though you know everything that's wrong with you, and how it will be treated. Dr. Bergelson is my hero.......I'm so happy to have found him.

A Great Doctor/Surgeon show details A Great Doctor/Surgeon
May 31st, 2012

I had to have a pacemaker installed. I had the finest and brightest in Dr. Zucker. He is what I would call the Wizard of Hearts. His surgical team is as good as it gets.His office staff and follow-ups are done in an efficient manner. I recommend/Give Dr.Zucker 5/STARS.

No opinion since last fall show details No opinion since last fall
Apr 17th, 2011

My family physician recommended me to see Dr. Zuker due to arrhythmia. I went through stress test, 21 days of heart monitoring, MRI. Since last fall my doctor had not received Dr. Zuker's opinion( except not decoded tape of heart monitoring), yet. Dr.Zuker ignored calls from my physician's office. Medicare & Medicate were charged on timely fashion.