A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borworn Rattidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borworn Rattidham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattidham graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Rattidham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borworn Rattidham MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borworn Rattidham practice?
- Dr. Borworn Rattidham has 1 office location.
Dr. Borworn Rattidham practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Perris, CA.
See Perris Internists and Perris Pulmonologists.