A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borworn Rattidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borworn Rattidham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattidham graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Rattidham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rattidham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan