A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borworn Rattidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rattidham
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rattidham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borworn Rattidham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattidham graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Rattidham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borworn Rattidham MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borworn Rattidham practice?
- Dr. Borworn Rattidham has 1 office location.
Dr. Borworn Rattidham practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Perris, CA.
See Perris Internists and Perris Pulmonologists.