A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borys Loza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borys Loza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loza graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Loza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borys Loza MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Borys Loza practice?
- Dr. Borys Loza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Borys Loza practices Internal Medicine near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Internists.