A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borys Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borys Mascarenhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mascarenhas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mascarenhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borys Mascarenhas, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borys A Mascarenhas BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Borys A. Mascarenhas practice?
- Dr. Borys Mascarenhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Borys Mascarenhas practices Surgery near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Surgeons.