A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikpoor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikpoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikpoor graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nikpoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor practice?
- Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Cardiologists.