A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikpoor graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nikpoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor practice?
- Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Cardiologists.