Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor, MD, PHD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA, with another office in Brockton, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Nikpoor is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Signature Hlthcare and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. Dr. Nikpoor has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Borzoo Nikpoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Geagea
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Brockton, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Hossein Molazadeh-Yazdi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Brockton, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Mohamed El-Amin Ahmed
Brockton, MA 0 mi12