A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bosco Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bosco Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bosco Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bosco Martin practice?
- Dr. Bosco Martin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bosco Martin practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.