A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bose Manyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bose Manyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bose Manyam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manyam graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Manyam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manyam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bose S. Manyam practice?
Dr. Bose Manyam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Cardiologists.