A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bose Manyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bose Manyam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manyam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bose Manyam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manyam graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Manyam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bose Manyam MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bose Manyam practice?
- Dr. Bose Manyam has 1 office location.
Dr. Bose Manyam practices Cardiovascular Disease near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Cardiologists.