A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bosheng Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bosheng Qiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bosheng Qiu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Shantou Univ Med Coll, Shantou, Guangdong, China. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qiu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qiu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bosheng Qiu practice?
Dr. Bosheng Qiu practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.