A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Botond Batizy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Botond Batizy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batizy graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Batizy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Botond Batizy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Botond Batizy practice?
- Dr. Botond Batizy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Botond Batizy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Asheville Physiatrists and Asheville Pain Management Doctors.