Dr. Bouchra Doumet MD Patient Reviews

2.9

May 5th, 2016
Worst Doctor and Office
Dr. Doumet was absolutely terrible. After visiting with her and telling her my issues she shrugged off every single one of them and simply told me, "if you're still having problems in a couple of weeks then come back and see me." This was after I told her I had already had the issues for 3 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks. Terrible service. Office was very unhelpful as well. Changing my physician immediately.

February 13th, 2016
I read the other reviews, and I have to say that I was not satisfied with my visits with this doctor. All she did was sit at the computer and never once examined me. I have pressing issues and finally decided enough was enough. I have gone to see someone else!

January 12th, 2016
I waited for an hour to be seen. Her staff is very unprofessional. They make promises to return calls and DONT! Then they leave early and put answering service on! Dr is wonderful, staff needs to be truthful!

June 24th, 2015
Dr Doumet needs to get a handle on patient wait time to be seen. Waited over an hour.

June 27th, 2013
Finally a doctor that listens
She took 45 minutes to review everything (I'm a new patient) and listened to my concerns. Also, I have been seeing a specialist and he could not diagnose my wrist pain. In 5 minutes she was able to figure out what was wrong with just a few tests. She did advise to go to my specialist but this was finally an answer to my ongoing pain. She was paitient and very knowledgeable. This was my first visit but I have seens several doctors looking for a good one and I finally found her.

March 28th, 2013
RN, BSN
She listens to you and not just looks at results and makes judgements based on numbers. She keeps digging to find the answer. Very thorough!

January 30th, 2012
Dont see this doctor
My husband went in for a appointment and besides having to wait for over an hour for her to see him. He has been for years seeing specialist and therapist to help his hip. He went to see if he could get a new prescription because his doesn't help. And since he was diagnosed by a different specialist she wants him to go to her affiliated specialist and we have paid thousands of dollars on visits,x-rays, mri's, and test. But she told me husband "its people like you that fake a condition just to get drugs"and was asked to leave. My husband does NOT do drugs for recreational purposes he is excruciating pain and falls down because of the pain. I think its awful how he was treated and wish I could do something more because no one deserves treated like this.