Dr. Bouchra Doumet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bouchra Doumet?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bouchra Doumet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 18th, 2017

Sorry to say, this doctor shouldn't see patients if she isn't in the mood! Very nasty if you ask questions, and she doesn't review test results in a timely fashion. I have suffered needlessly for months because she NEVER looked at my test results, then blamed her staff! Ridiculous! Looking for a new doctor ASAP

April 21st, 2017

Inconsistent

Never know which will show up, the good Doumet who manages to be friendly, listens and recommends appropriate treatment or test, or the bad Doumet, who seems kind of bothered to be dealing with you and who doesn't give you the results of your tests until you've asked repeatedly for them. Test results should show up in your TTC Patient Portal but they sometimes don't, her follow through on patient care is inconsistent. Rarely spends more than ten minutes with patient. Rarely physically examines patient. Does not care much for patient input, so don't bother making requests or suggestions. Treatment/tests/referrals must be her idea, not yours. Need an answer by phone? Plan on making multiple calls, but be aware they turn their phones off early in the afternoon. Irritating to listen to a voice recording telling you to call back during business hours when you have called well within what those hours are supposed to be! Staff is friendly, but seems overworked or for some other reason can't seem to do their jobs consistently. I don't recommend this doctor with so many other choices available.

March 23rd, 2017

Not a good experience

The doctor sat at the computer didn't exam me and just ordered tests that were already done. Staff in particular Jenifer lies, lies, and lies. No return calls. Also you can't reach them, their phones don't work right! And they never call back

May 5th, 2016

Worst Doctor and Office

Dr. Doumet was absolutely terrible. After visiting with her and telling her my issues she shrugged off every single one of them and simply told me, "if you're still having problems in a couple of weeks then come back and see me." This was after I told her I had already had the issues for 3 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks. Terrible service. Office was very unhelpful as well. Changing my physician immediately.

February 14th, 2016

I read the other reviews, and I have to say that I was not satisfied with my visits with this doctor. All she did was sit at the computer and never once examined me. I have pressing issues and finally decided enough was enough. I have gone to see someone else!

January 13th, 2016

I waited for an hour to be seen. Her staff is very unprofessional. They make promises to return calls and DONT! Then they leave early and put answering service on! Dr is wonderful, staff needs to be truthful!

June 24th, 2015

Dr Doumet needs to get a handle on patient wait time to be seen. Waited over an hour.

June 28th, 2013

Finally a doctor that listens

She took 45 minutes to review everything (I'm a new patient) and listened to my concerns. Also, I have been seeing a specialist and he could not diagnose my wrist pain. In 5 minutes she was able to figure out what was wrong with just a few tests. She did advise to go to my specialist but this was finally an answer to my ongoing pain. She was paitient and very knowledgeable. This was my first visit but I have seens several doctors looking for a good one and I finally found her.

March 29th, 2013

RN, BSN

She listens to you and not just looks at results and makes judgements based on numbers. She keeps digging to find the answer. Very thorough!

January 30th, 2012

Dont see this doctor

My husband went in for a appointment and besides having to wait for over an hour for her to see him. He has been for years seeing specialist and therapist to help his hip. He went to see if he could get a new prescription because his doesn't help. And since he was diagnosed by a different specialist she wants him to go to her affiliated specialist and we have paid thousands of dollars on visits,x-rays, mri's, and test. But she told me husband "its people like you that fake a condition just to get drugs"and was asked to leave. My husband does NOT do drugs for recreational purposes he is excruciating pain and falls down because of the pain. I think its awful how he was treated and wish I could do something more because no one deserves treated like this.

September 9th, 2017