A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boules Salib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boules Salib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boules Salib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salib graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Holy Name Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boules Samir Riad Salib MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boules S. Salib practice?
- Dr. Boules Salib has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boules Salib practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Fresno, CA.
See Morristown Internists.