Dr. Bourck Cashmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bourck Cashmore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016

Can't say too much about Dr. Cashmore

I had a total knee replacement done elsewhere that just didn't work out. It swelled up and stayed that way. It hurt and didn't bend properly. After about a year, I went to Dr. Cashmore and he told me it wasn't going to improve without a revision. With trepidation, I agreed to this. Dr. Cashmore and his staff were very good at listening to my concerns about what medications I didn't want to take and what I thought would help make my knee come out healthier this time. The revision resulted in me feeling better the minute I woke up! I am thrilled with how well it works now. A few months later I had to schedule the other knee for total replacement also. I cannot describe how much better it went! After only 6 weeks it already bends further than the first knee. There was almost no swelling and the whole process went smoother and easier because of the attention and care of Dr. Cashmore and his staff. Again, I particularly appreciate them not insisting that I take a lot of medications that I knew by now were not going to help me. I have been telling everyone I know to go to Dr. Cashmore!

February 19th, 2015

For getting in on an emergency visit I was very pleased. The PA in the surgeon were very thorough.

October 10th, 2012

Best Ortho doctor ever!

Dr. Cashmore is the best ever! He gives great care and is very caring and concerned for my overall health. Can't give him enough praise!

April 27th, 2012

Patient care with Dr. Cashmore and his staff is amazing. Knowledgeable, and great bedside manner! I will refer all my friends and family to him in the future.

July 21st, 2011

unbelievably bad

This doctor is unbelievably bad. Not only did he rush through our interview in 5 min (which didn't keep him from charging his exorbitant fee) but he did not listen, nor did he even pretend to care about my injury. Not only that but he charged a ridiculous fee just to fill out a short paper work on my injury for insurance. The justification was that he would do "a very good job" on the paperwork but instead it was so inadequately filled out as to render it useless. The Summit Center in general has been very disappointing to myself and my family and we will do everything to avoid it in the future. Dr. Cashmore is on the bottom of the list.

May 13th, 2011

patient for 6yrs.

I first went to see Dr. Cashmore about my right knee in 2005.He knew then that eventually I would need a knee replacement but wanted to try conservative approach until I was ready for the surgery.He never pushed me to have the surgery.He said when the time was right for me he would do the surgery.He has always taken the extra time I have needed to answer any concerns I might have had.Excellent Dr.

September 17th, 2008

Mis diagnosis and didn't even care

I went to this doctor to check out my knee because it was swelling randomly and was painful and other doctors could not figure it out. This doctor gave me a couple x rays, bend my knee without really caring if it hurt and just was rough about it all. he barely did any tests as far as testing if my knee would bend it was it shouldn't like the other doctors did. I felt like it was a quick analysis of the problem. well he diagnosed it with damaged cartilage or tendons and that my right knee was damaged and my left was healthy. I did what he said as far as recovery. A few months later it switched knees. I knew the diagnosis was wrong and i didn't trust him. Don't go to him. He has a very uncaring and lets get this person done with so we can move onto the next one attitude.

April 24th, 2017