Overall Review

July 7th, 2015
Good Excellent👍

May 17th, 2015

March 4th, 2015
Very passionate kind Doctor.Very smart and friendly

June 24th, 2013
Great services
Today I went with my aunt to a normal vist to the docotors and this was my aunt first time at the office. We entered the room and we were treated very great with Doctors Ghassibi staff members very nice and polite people. Made my aunt and I feel welcomed and safe. And that's a plus in my book . Moments later I got to meet the doctor and he very friendly and knew what he was doing. And my aunt and I would recommend his expertise to anyone. Great services. Thank you

September 26th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I wish all physicians were like Dr. Ghassibi. He is an excellent physician and very personable. I decided to change to Dr. Ghassibi after few years of observing him with my mom and others in his practice. My previous PCP joined a group few years ago and since then although I had access to larger group, I was commonly been seen by nurses vs. the actual physician. I was misdiagnosed couple of times so, this made it easier for me to decide to change. Dr. Ghassibi spends time with his patients and makes sure all matters are covered properly.

October 21st, 2010
VERY RUDE STAFF!
I've had nothing but problems with this office! Dr.Ghassibi himself is a very nice man BUT his employees are a whole different story! They are always giving me problems and not doing their job correctly. There is one woman that usually works at the front desk and answers the phone as well who is just the biggest B*tch ever! It's too bad Dr.Ghassibis poor choice in staff is ruining his reputation. I tell almost everyone I know to stay clear.

June 14th, 2010
BEST DOC IN MERRIMACK VALLEY
This physician is a God send to the Merrimack Valley. Not only is he a highly intelligent,knowledgeable doctor but he truly cares about each and every patient he sees. Unfortunately he has one member of staff that is so discourteous and unprofessional patients are afraid to call the office. She is rude, surly, disrespectful, short and just plain nasty and rude. She is not a compliment to this dedicated man's practice.

August 26th, 2009
Awesome staff
Everyone there is polite and always on time. Treat you like a family and make you feel very welcome.

July 27th, 2009
Dr. Ghassibi and his staff have been nothing but professional and courteous with this patient. I've always observed accurate explanations at the front desk, along with in the exam room, by both doctor and staff. The tone of the office is quite calm and soothing, even during the hectic, busy winter months. In all my years as a patient, I don't ever recall rudeness. Well, wanted to put my 2 cents in about Dr. Ghassibi being a good physiscian. Our community is fortunate to have such a man devoted to medicine.

May 22nd, 2009
Nasty Office Staff
He is a good doctor but does not see you while hospitalized and does not follow up with his patients. His receptionist is a very nasty woman and treats his patients badly and sometimes is VERY argumentative.