A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boutros Sawaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boutros Sawaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaya graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boutros Peter Sawaya MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Boutros P. Sawaya practice?
- Dr. Boutros Sawaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boutros Sawaya practices Nephrology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Nephrologists.