A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bowdoin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bowdoin Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bowdoin Grayson Smith DO is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bowdoin G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bowdoin Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bowdoin Smith practices General Practice near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage Primary Care Doctors.