A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bowen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bowen Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bowen Wong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bowen Yee Wong MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bowen Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Bowen Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bowen Wong practices Neurology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Neurologists.