A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresnahan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bresnahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Keith Bresnahan MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Boyd K. Bresnahan practice?
- Dr. Boyd Bresnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyd Bresnahan practices Psychiatry near Union Grove, WI.
See Union Grove Psychiatrists.