A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Dwyer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Inova Loudoun Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Anthony Dwyer MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Boyd A. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Boyd Dwyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boyd Dwyer practices Neurology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists.