Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Erdman is really good at explaining everything so I felt very comfortable with my treatment here. I wish I had come in sooner!

Jun 20th, 2015

Very pleased with my BBL treatment at Madison Vein and Laser. Would highly recommend!

Great information. Low pressure. show details Great information. Low pressure.
Jun 10th, 2015

The staff is all so nice here and never pressure me to treat or try to upsell me to something else or something more, which unfortunately has become so common at many of the other aesthetic offices I have been to. They provide me with their recommendations and allow me to make my own choices in my own time. I really appreciate this approach and highly recommend anyone who is considering treatment to consult with Dr. Erdman and his staff.

May 21st, 2015

Great results!

excellent care and relief of vein discomfort show details excellent care and relief of vein discomfort
May 16th, 2015

Dr.Erdman is very thorough and professional. I have seen him over many years - does very good work for progressive vein disease.

Apr 23rd, 2015

After years of trying various different treatments at many different hospitals and clinics around Madison, I was finally referred to Dr. Erdman. He was able to quickly tell me what was needed, and better yet, everything could be done by he and his staff right at his office (rather than having one procedure with a doctor at the hospital and then being sent to a different doctor at a different clinic to do the next procedure, and so on..., which is what I had experienced previously.) Very happy I finally found the right place!

Apr 14th, 2015

I had treatment in my network (endoveous laser) with ok results, but when I went back to have the rest of the branches treated, they brushed me off. Started asking around and found Dr. Erdman at Madison Vein and Laser. They specialize in vein treatment and can treat all sizes of veins from large to small. I have now completed treatment and my legs have never looked or felt better! I wish I had found them first!

Apr 13th, 2015

Very personable. The entire staff makes you feel very comfortable. Also I felt they were very thorough with the treatment and follow-ups. My only regret is I did not do it sooner. What a confidence boost to have great looking legs again with no pain! Very satisfied!

Apr 2nd, 2015

I am very happy with my treatment at Dr. Erdman's office. I wish I did this sooner!

Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Erdman is great! He has treated most of the other women in my family and we are all very happy with our results! We recommend him to our friends all the time!

Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Erdman has such a nice bedside manner. He always spends as much time with me as needed and never seems rushed. He has always been extremely knowledgable about my varicose veins and how best to treat them, but also in many other health related topics we have discussed. I have seen several doctors for my veins over the years and he is truly the best. I would recommend him without reservation.

Feb 5th, 2015

Dr. Erdman is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He never seems rushed, he always listens to my concerns (even if they do not have anything to do with my veins) and he has gone out of his way to help me with multiple different problems. I can not recommend him highly enough!

Dec 23rd, 2014

Wonderful Doctor and staff! Extremely thorough, very nice bedside manner, and great results with my treatment! Highly recommended!

Excellent results! show details Excellent results!
Dec 13th, 2014

I am very confident in the staff at Madison Vein and Laser. They are very professional, knowledgable and provide excellent care. Thank you Dr. Erdmann and staff!

Outstanding!! show details Outstanding!!
Dec 8th, 2014

The doctor and staff are extremely accoomdating and pleasant. I could not be any more pleased with the experience here.