A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Fenton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Fenton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fenton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd S Fenton MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boyd S. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Boyd Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyd Fenton practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.