A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Flinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Flinders, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flinders
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flinders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Flinders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinders graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Flinders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd W Flinders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boyd W. Flinders practice?
- Dr. Boyd Flinders has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyd Flinders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.