A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Flinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Flinders, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flinders
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Flinders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Flinders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinders graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Flinders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd W Flinders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boyd W. Flinders practice?
- Dr. Boyd Flinders has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyd Flinders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons.