A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Hammond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hammond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Lewis Hammond MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boyd L. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Boyd Hammond has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyd Hammond practices Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Surgeons.