Dr. Boyd Haynes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Trust
Dr Haynes has been my orthopedic physician for many years. I have complete trust and confidence in his ability. He has always been honest with me. He performed my last surgery as a local. He made me feel comfortable and perfectly at ease as he breezed thru the procedure.

August 23rd, 2016
Knee replacement
Dr. Haynes never left any question unanswered. The knee replacement that he performed was exceptional. There were no complications when he was in the hospital or when he arrived home or during his recovery. Dr. Boyd explained the procedure and the expectations of the recovery time and made sure that my family was well informed of how the procedure went after the surgery was completed.

August 6th, 2016
knee pain
my knee pain was so bad at times,that it made walking difficult and at night i could not sleep, taking lots of pills became the answer for a while,afraid of surgery was another problem, Dr Haynes explained about the shots that we should try ,for 3 weeks a shot in each knee with the medicine supartz, i could feel it was working for me after the 1st shot ,so after the 3rd shot no pain no pills ,i feel like problem solved but i know this is not a permanent fix , any way i hope that it lasts for a long time , i`m glad that i have a chance to try this without going through surgery (yet) ,thank you Dr Haynes

August 2nd, 2016
Dr.Haynes has treated me for over ten years. He is excellent.

April 28th, 2016
Hip Replacement
Dr. Haynes replaced my hip. It was a complete success. Couldn't be happier with the treatment, the procedure and the outcome. He'll replace my other hip when the need arises for that.

March 14th, 2016
miracle
Dr. Haynes did a partial knee replacement on me recently, and I have never been so happy because I have been living with severe arthritis pain for over a year. I had already had surgery on this knee to fix my meniscus by another doctor and it didn't help my pain at all so when I went to dr. Haynes after looking at my x-rays he immediately said that he wanted to do a partial knee replacement, so a few Weeks Later I had the partial knee replacement and the very next day I was already feeling better but everyday my pain got less and less and it's two weeks after my surgery now and I have absolutely no pain at all and my life is back to normal. So I am recommending dr. Haynes to anyone that needs surgery or a replacement, he will definitely be doing any other surgeries that I will need.

March 1st, 2016
Facilities Maintenance Engineer NASA Langley Research Center
Dr. Haynes is #1 in my book. I value his treatment, experience, knowledge, honesty, compassion. He has also treated my wife with the same as he has for me. We (my wife & I) have highly recommended him to our friends.

February 29th, 2016
I got an appointment within a few days after calling Dr. Haynes office. This is the second time I have seen him. The first time was four years ago when I was having knee problems. After x-ray and an examination he sent me to physical therapy. He told me how important it was to "pay attention" to the exercises. I did pay attention and continue to do them and I hope it is a long time before I have to have surgery. I would recommend Dr. Haynes to anyone who needs an orthopedic Dr.

February 23rd, 2016
Hip Replacment
I am 75 years old and I received a hip replacement in September. Dr. Boyd and his team were great. The surgery went well and I was released to go home in 2 days. I was provided all the home care that I needed during my recovery. I am due to have my other hip done soon, however he will not perform it until it is absolutely necessary. I love that about him. I would definitely recommend him for any orthopedic needs.

February 15th, 2016
Osteoarthritic Knee Problems
Outstanding physician. He performed Arthroscopic Knee surgery on me 8 or so years ago and I have had no problems with that knee whatsoever. I now have osteoarthritis in the other knee and he is treating that knee with injections of Supartz. This is a fantastic product and has allowed me to walk with no pain since the injections. I totally trust Dr. Haynes and his recommendations.

February 9th, 2016
Excellent Care
Dr. Haynes is positive, has a listening ear and is thorough in his explanations in diagnosing and treating each situation. His expertise and experience in treating orthopedic complaints is above reproach.

February 7th, 2016
I'm a former marathon runner and avid tennis player who also taught aerobics for 17 years. I'm 72 and except for the joints in pretty good shape. My hip replacement was only 2.5 weeks ago and I am walking without any assistive devices, driving and doing almost anything I want to. Dr. Haynes made this almost a "piece of cake," putting my mind at ease from the day he first met me. His professionalism combined with an uncanny but charming sense of humor made the whole procedure almost a pleasure! I give him my highest recommendation.