A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Antonio Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boyd A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Boyd Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boyd Johnson practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.