A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Antonio Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boyd A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Boyd Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Boyd Johnson practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.