A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Richards, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richards has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Frank Richards DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boyd F. Richards practice?
- Dr. Boyd Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boyd Richards practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.