A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyd Seidenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyd Seidenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boyd Seidenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Seidenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyd Howard Seidenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boyd H. Seidenberg practice?
- Dr. Boyd Seidenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boyd Seidenberg practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Mahwah, NJ.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.