A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boyde Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boyde Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Community Hospital
- Lakeland Comm Hosp, Haleyville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boyde Jerome Harrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boyde J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Boyde Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Boyde Harrison practices Family Medicine near Haleyville, AL.
See Haleyville Family Physicians.