A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boykin Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boykin Robinson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boykin Robinson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boykin Robinson practice?
- Dr. Boykin Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boykin Robinson practices Emergency Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Austell Emergency Physicians.