A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bozena Biernat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bozena Biernat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bozena Biernat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Biernat graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Biernat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bozena Jadwiga Biernat MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bozena J. Biernat practice?
- Dr. Bozena Biernat has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bozena Biernat practices Internal Medicine near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Algoma, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See De Pere Internists.