2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
dont bother going to this doctor show details dont bother going to this doctor
Apr 16th, 2013

Don't bother with this place they call a doctors office . Very incompetent.

Poor practice show details Poor practice
Feb 25th, 2012

This Dr. is not professional. Beware go somewhere else.

Feb 6th, 2012

I think she is wonderful. I follow her when she changes practices because I like her so much and I'm so comfortable with her.

Jan 4th, 2012

Going here is like seeing generic doctors. If you care about your self DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR OR THIS PLACE! RUDE

Oct 29th, 2011

I went to a real doctor! They helped me. Sad we have bad doctors allowed to work. and their staff is horrible!

Sep 3rd, 2011

I agree with these post. Don't bother go to someone who knows what they are doing!!

not good show details not good
Aug 25th, 2011

I wish I would have read so of these post before going to Dr. Mulvenna. She is not good and her staff is the worst! She should consider changing jobs!

just AWFUL show details just AWFUL
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr Mulvenna and her staff is just AWFUL. I will never go back to that office. I just can't say any thing nice about it. She is NOT very good doctor and everyone is rude!!

not a very good doctor show details not a very good doctor
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr Mulvenna only cares about ripping people off and does not care if your well or not!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 28th, 2010

Office space a little cramped and could use some updating but Dr. Mulvenna and the staff are excellent and that is something that can't be bought!

Dr Mulvenna should remove the Dr from her name show details Dr Mulvenna should remove the Dr from her name
Dec 10th, 2010

She is not a good doctor as well as her staff!

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
Dec 2nd, 2010

I love Dr. Mulvenna, she is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I never want to go to another doctor, so glad I found her.

Dr. Mulvenna is the best show details Dr. Mulvenna is the best
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Mulvenna always takes the time to listen. She is non-judgmental and never criticizes. She calls, herself, with test results and follows-up when appropriate.

Poor Doctor and office. Beware!!! show details Poor Doctor and office. Beware!!!
Oct 25th, 2010

Doctor and staff are very rude. I was hung up on. I do not recommend this doctor.

Apr 15th, 2009

Hands down, THE best physician I have ever had. Recommended many friends and family members to her practice, and they all agree.