Family Physicians, Osteopath
2014 Drew St
Ste 1
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-443-3832
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Don't go to this one  |  show details
by john on Apr 6th, 2014

She is very very very very unprofessional,hatefull, taktless and she isn't adequate lady.

|  dont know what these other people are talking about...  |  show details
by marc on Sep 19th, 2013

ive never had any problems with her she's very thorough. When I have a problem she prompt to help me and i'm easily sitting in her room talking and joking with her for about an hour. as for the lady that want her to get a pap smear does she's a general doctor she doesn't do that. And any problems with YOUR insurance is YOUR responsibility and that's how it is with every doctor you go to. They have an office to run they can't track down every little insurance that gives them problems its not their job, it's yours.

|  Dr. Bozena Sabala  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Sabala's office refused to call my insurance company to learn about my plan. She wanted to charge me $25 for my healthy woman exam while my insurance company says that she is not permitted to charge me for this exam. She refused to do my pap smear during the annual physical and wanted me to return and pay $25 office visit to review my blood results and to do my healthy woman exam. She also refused to call in a perscription for the bladder infection that was discovered during my annual screening unless I returned to her office and pay $25 to see her. So she billed my insurance company over $400 for my ten minute annual physical exam. She also refused to give me a perscription for a colonoscopy screening and refused to call my insurance company to verify that I am permitted this screening. I pay $500 for my insurance plan and cannot use it because the doctor is not cooperative.

|  Avoid this doctor and this office!  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I do agree with the previous reviewer:"Dr Sabala seems to feel she is the only doctor in the world. She does NOT listen. She will frustrate all your attempts to explain your condition.She does not care about people." Both:the doctor or her office assistant are "very busy".... so better don't expect them to help you...

|  Avoid this menace!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Dr Sabala seems to feel she is the only doctor in the world. She does NOT listen. She will frustrate all your attempts to explain your condition. She will not refer you to a specialist. She does not care about people. Do yourself a favor, avoid her and find a real doctor!