Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bozena Simon
Dr. Bozena Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with another office in Thiensville, WI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Joseph Campus, St Mary's Hospital and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. Dr. Simon has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bozena Simon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bozena Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.
Dr. Larry Dean
Mequon, WI 0.10 mi43
Dr. Jason Staszko
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Mequon, WI 0.12 mi10
Dr. Ravindra Karmarkar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Thiensville, WI 0.60 mi26