Dermatologist (skin)

Very professional and thorough show details Very professional and thorough
by Amy Straswsky on Apr 17th, 2015

Great office. Everyone is friendly and professional. I can tell the staff enjoy going to work. Dr. Abrams is very nice and professional

by marie on Jan 22nd, 2015

I went to a free skin cancer screening and they said i needed a more thoroughlty check up because i had suspicious spots. I ended having 2 spot that were cancerous and they treated me within a couple of weeks. If that wasn't for their volunteering , the cancer would have spread and be dangerous to my life. I am so thankful and the office staff are all very genuine and so nice.

by Candy on Jul 31st, 2013

Very nice office and great staff. My daughter goes there for cosmetic and aesthetic. We received some birthday coupons and took advantaged of them. I love doctor for my medical needs and my doctor is now a big fan of the nurse and estheticien.

Great Visit show details Great Visit
by Tony on Jul 24th, 2013

Really liked my visit there. Usually I dread going to Dr.'s offices, but the whole office, from front to back, was terrific. I had cosmetic injections and am extremely pleased with the results.

clean and welcoming office. great staff and Dr. show details clean and welcoming office. great staff and Dr.
by Mark S on Jul 17th, 2013

I had a great experience. The staff was very nice and helpful. everyone seems to enjoy working there and are very friendly. Dr. abrams was very nice. he has a great personality and bed side manners. the office is very clean and welcoming. i would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Jul 13th, 2012

What a great experience. I didn't have to wait a long time and felt comfortable the entire visit.I will only go to this office for my skin needs. Thanks!

Sep 28th, 2011

Highly recommend Abrams Dermatology and staff.

Sep 28th, 2011

Great doctor and staff highly recommend this dermatlogist.

HORRIBLE!!! show details HORRIBLE!!!
Mar 31st, 2011

This office is terrible. I would not even send my enemy there.

Apr 9th, 2009

Excellent dermatologist and staff great experience