Dr. Brad Andersen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Andersen?

February 18th, 2015

Concerned, Caring, Present Dr.

Dr. Andersen is very good about explaining his reasoning in prescribing particular medicines and why he is not prescribing if that is the case. He is conservative in his approach and always open to new information. Dr. Andersen takes into consideration emotional as well as physical indicators and remembers when there has been a trauma in my life and asks regularly how I am doing in respect to any particular incident. Staff relays messages accurately and return calls promptly when a message is left. Offices are clean and organized efficiently.

January 15th, 2015

Best Doctor ever!

Absolutely the best Doctor I have ever had. I know several Doctors in the area and when I looked for an Internist, most of the told he was by far the best in the area. He always spends time to answer all my questions and has a great bedside manner

February 8th, 2013

Always works me in when I need to be seen, and is always friendly and open - conversational. Feels like we're a team in getting me healthy.

December 14th, 2011

I searched for quite a while to find a primary care doc in kitsap and saw many different docs; Dr. Andersen is by far the best that I have visited. I don't go to the doctor often (once a year or so) but he is always prepared with relevant questions related to my last visit. Yes, I know that means he only needed to spend 2 min reading the chart from last time, but none of the other docs even did that. I recommend him to anyone who needs a PCP.

July 6th, 2011

Great Family doctor!

Dr. Andersen has been a great family doctor for 5 years. He has cared for our 4 children and my oldest son is considering a field of medicine because of Dr. Andersen is so professional. The staff is friendly and the onsite lab is very good service. Try to schedule an AM appointment, because most good doctors run on time before lunch. He has good advice, and detailed in diagnoses. I love the new office, as it is spacious and relaxing.

March 6th, 2011

Dont waste your time or your money!

This doctor is inconsiderate, arrogant and cheap. He is always right, doesnt take into consideration what your thoughts are and acts like you are an inconvenience. On top of that is is probably the most over-priced physician in Kitsap County.

January 30th, 2017