A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Auwinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brad Auwinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brad Auwinger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Auwinger graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Auwinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad Henry Auwinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Auwinger practice?
- Dr. Brad Auwinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brad Auwinger practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.