Dr. Brad Baack MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fort Collins, CO

4.9

May 5th, 2016
Great dermatologist
I am a retired Internist who recently moved from NJ to Colorado and see Dr. Brad Baack for my dermatologic care. He is a very caring physician who combines excellent diagnostic abilities with quality surgical skills. I highly recommend him .

March 11th, 2016
Retired
Dr. Baack was very nice and answered my questions about the surgery I had done. He also made sure if anything happened before the next time I saw him, I could get a hold of him regarding any concerns I had.

March 10th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Baack for years. His bed side manner is excellent. We have followed him to a couple different locations. I didn't really want to drive to Loveland for appointments however those receptionist girls always put a smile on my face and Dr. Baack is sure worth the drive. I will always refer people to him.

March 10th, 2016
Awesome Doc!
I saw Dr Baack a few weeks ago because i was worried about a few spots (my family has a history of skin cancer). He was really nice and made sure to check for all of my concerns. He put my mind at ease and i will definitely recommend him to my family to get their skin checks done!!

October 29th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Baack is a great doctor. He removed my skin cancer and I was scared of a big scar. I was so happy when it healed well and now you can't even see it!

October 29th, 2015
Great Doc!
Hands down the best Dermatologist I have had. Wife and kids go to him as well!

October 23rd, 2015
review
Very professional and friendly. Explains procedures and concerns completely. very concerned with my well being.

October 16th, 2015
Best Doc Ever
Dr. Baack is professional, thorough and meticulous. I have had multiple surgeries for lesions on my face and Dr. Baack puts me back together with no scars. He is warm, friendly and easy to talk to. He goes out of his way to make sure things are done right.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Baach is very thorough when conducting my annual skin checks. His staff followups promply with the pathology reports, within a 3-4 days. If further treatment is required they get me in within a few weeks. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel like I can talk to him about anything...we actually have fun at our appointments, whether it be the checkup or surgery. I have recommended him to many of my friends. You do have to plan ahead for the regular checkups because his calendar is usually 3-5 months out. If I do need something more urgent, I am able to get in to see one of his PAs more quickly.

October 14th, 2015
long time pemphagus client
Dr. Baack has treated me for over 10 years for Pemphagus. From the beginning he has been a skilled and caring physician. He diagnosed my condition after several others where unable to tell me what I had. He has managed and researched my condition with a dedication I have never encountered before. He is alwys available to me.

October 2nd, 2015
Patient
I've been with Dr. Baack for many, many years. He a great Doctor and did a super job on a previous Mohs surgery. I would definitely recommend him as a Doctor.

September 20th, 2015
great doc this!!!
Dr. Baack is a kind and gentle man. He takes time to explain things to me so that I understand. He is not a rush in and rush out type of doctor like many have delt with. He really does have my health in mine. I appreciate his sense of humor. He's a good man and physician.