Dr. Brad Baack, MD
Dermatologist (skin)

Great dermatologist show details Great dermatologist
by Craig Schiffner on May 5th, 2016

I am a retired Internist who recently moved from NJ to Colorado and see Dr. Brad Baack for my dermatologic care. He is a very caring physician who combines excellent diagnostic abilities with quality surgical skills. I highly recommend him .

Retired show details Retired
Mar 11th, 2016

Dr. Baack was very nice and answered my questions about the surgery I had done. He also made sure if anything happened before the next time I saw him, I could get a hold of him regarding any concerns I had.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Warren on Mar 10th, 2016

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Baack for years. His bed side manner is excellent. We have followed him to a couple different locations. I didn't really want to drive to Loveland for appointments however those receptionist girls always put a smile on my face and Dr. Baack is sure worth the drive. I will always refer people to him.

Awesome Doc! show details Awesome Doc!
by Jenny F on Mar 10th, 2016

I saw Dr Baack a few weeks ago because i was worried about a few spots (my family has a history of skin cancer). He was really nice and made sure to check for all of my concerns. He put my mind at ease and i will definitely recommend him to my family to get their skin checks done!!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Agnes on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. Baack is a great doctor. He removed my skin cancer and I was scared of a big scar. I was so happy when it healed well and now you can't even see it!

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by John K on Oct 29th, 2015

Hands down the best Dermatologist I have had. Wife and kids go to him as well!

review show details review
by Andy C. on Oct 23rd, 2015

Very professional and friendly. Explains procedures and concerns completely. very concerned with my well being.

Best Doc Ever show details Best Doc Ever
by Lani H on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Baack is professional, thorough and meticulous. I have had multiple surgeries for lesions on my face and Dr. Baack puts me back together with no scars. He is warm, friendly and easy to talk to. He goes out of his way to make sure things are done right.

Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Baach is very thorough when conducting my annual skin checks. His staff followups promply with the pathology reports, within a 3-4 days. If further treatment is required they get me in within a few weeks. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel like I can talk to him about anything...we actually have fun at our appointments, whether it be the checkup or surgery. I have recommended him to many of my friends. You do have to plan ahead for the regular checkups because his calendar is usually 3-5 months out. If I do need something more urgent, I am able to get in to see one of his PAs more quickly.

long time pemphagus client show details long time pemphagus client
by Frank Gillespie on Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Baack has treated me for over 10 years for Pemphagus. From the beginning he has been a skilled and caring physician. He diagnosed my condition after several others where unable to tell me what I had. He has managed and researched my condition with a dedication I have never encountered before. He is alwys available to me.

Patient show details Patient
by David R. Cismoski on Oct 2nd, 2015

I've been with Dr. Baack for many, many years. He a great Doctor and did a super job on a previous Mohs surgery. I would definitely recommend him as a Doctor.

great doc this!!! show details great doc this!!!
by mikel heath on Sep 20th, 2015

Dr. Baack is a kind and gentle man. He takes time to explain things to me so that I understand. He is not a rush in and rush out type of doctor like many have delt with. He really does have my health in mine. I appreciate his sense of humor. He's a good man and physician.

by John C. Heinrich on Sep 18th, 2015

Dr. Baack's concern for doing the procedure correctly the first time and not having to repeat the procedure again.

Excelent care! show details Excelent care!
by Jen F. on Sep 17th, 2015

Dr. Baack is great! He took time to look at all the spots that I was worried about and was patient with all my questions!

Dr Baak show details Dr Baak
by Nancy Hane on Sep 10th, 2015

I always recommend Dr Baak when anyone asks about a dermatologist...very personable and offers great suggestions for my condition

by Charles Matthys on Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. Brad Baack always has time for my questions and concerns. He is very easy to talk to and to discuss specific issues that I have. I would recommend Dr. Baack to my family and friends.

NA show details NA
by Robert on Sep 3rd, 2015

I like that my appointment was on time. Also my check in was quick and pleasant. I was also happy that I was not handed a clip board with a pile of papers to fill out.

by Thane DeStigter on Jun 12th, 2015

I appreciate that Dr. Baack is very aggressive in treating me and he doesn't waste anytime, just gets down to business. I appreciate his being upfront with me. He is very professional.

May 20th, 2015

Very personable, good listener, efficient, knowledgeable, directed me to a skin product that really works.

by Polly W. on May 14th, 2015

He is capable, careful, cheerful, and thorough, offering information, answering questions, with excellent follow-up time.

Skin cancer removals show details Skin cancer removals
by Evelyn Patterson on May 2nd, 2015

I really thought Dr. Baack was very nice, personable and friendly. I also really enjoyed Jennifer, Dr. Bacck's, assistant. I would recommend Dr. Baack to everyone.