Dr. Brad Baltz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Awesome Doctor/Hemotologist
Love coming to my treatments at carti and seeing Dr Baltz

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Baltz called me a street junkie after being under his care. He is very arragaunt and full of greed deep in his pockets than so about his patients.. I winder how many have survived him..

April 21st, 2016
Dr Baltz was highly recommended by my Dr. He has a great sense of humor, he'll go the extra mile to help me. An example is of him visiting me in the hospital after surgery, I'd just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He stopped by to introduce himself & told me to come see him the day after I was released. He made me feel that he would do his very best to get me well.

April 18th, 2016
He is the best. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease even in the face of cancer.

June 14th, 2015
Dr. Baltz was my husbands oncologist, my mother in laws oncologist and now he is my oncologist. He is the only Dr, I only love going to as I know that he will listen to me and what I have to say, answer my questions and find answers for me. Many other of my friends have been to his office and been patients of his partners and truthfully Dr. Baltz is the only Dr. I trust now as the others have never listened to me there are a few exceptions but he is a keeper. Thank you Dr. Baltz and your staff they are the best.

June 3rd, 2015
Brilliant, excellent, passionate, very dedicated. He makes you feel special and gives every patient a hug. I am living my life because of him. I hope I have given him the praise he deserves!!!!

February 16th, 2015
Everyone is awesome!

February 4th, 2015
What a nice gentleman and such a good Doctor.

January 29th, 2015
I would not recommend.

January 27th, 2014
Amazing Grace
In 1996 I was diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer. My mother had died of lung cancer two years before. Not only did he save my life, he was kind, and easy to talk to. He treated my illness as well as my spirit. I've been seeing him regularly since then..18 years. Back then, the survival rate for the type of cancer I had was 13 out of 100 cases. Since then, he's told me I was his lucky number 13. The wait in the outer office is much longer than other doctors I've seen. But since I know that, I come prepared to unwind, maybe look at some magazines or play a game on my phone. I have come to enjoy the wait. Rather than complaining about it, I think about how blessed I am that I can still wait.

December 27th, 2013
Won't go back.
I have been to Dr. Baltz a few times for a specific disorder. I know that he has other patients with this particular disorder and I found out from them that he treats the women different than the men with this illness. Also, waiting 2-4 hours after my appointment time to see him, he is in and out within 5 minutes. He answered my questions with a joke or explained the answers as if I were a child. He didn't seem to care about my personal situation, so I felt like a number, as he was quickly on to his next patient. Less important, but to note, the waiting room is always crowded and the other staff is just ok with friendliness. Not a very welcoming atmosphere, especially when you could use it the most.

October 30th, 2013
Bad doctor
I had to wait TWO HOURS after my scheduled appointment time to see Dr. Baltz. It was "easy" to make the appointment but I had to wait an UNACCEPTABLE length of time to see the doctor. I have to admit that the staff was courteous but that did not compensate for how I was treated by Dr. Baltz. I am 50 years old - a fact I assume he knew by reading my chart - but his demeanor was that of dealing with a child (I am not a "young man," as he called me). I did not appreciate his cell phone going off during the appointment, or the fact that he stepped out of the room to answer it (by the way, his cell phone has a croaking-frog ring tone). I did not appreciate the fact that he was reciting medical jargon to me instead of explaining things in clear English to a person who is not a medical doctor. I did not appreciate the fact that I was given blood tests BEFORE my appointment, before a doctor would presumably explain that they would need to be taken. Because I assume that will have to pay the co-pay for them. Furthermore, he told me that I am in good health but that he wishes to see me again "just to make sure," etc. I assume I will have to pay the co-pay on that visit. This gave me the distinct impression that Dr. Baltz wants to get as much money as possible out of his patients. This is unethical.